Can I place an order over the phone?
Call us on 1800 954 509 and press 1 - our product experts will be happy to help you place an order over the phone.READ FULL ARTICLE
PayPal Free Returns
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
- What payment methods can I use? READ FULL ARTICLE
- What is Afterpay and how does it work? READ FULL ARTICLE
- Why isn’t my payment going through? READ FULL ARTICLE
International Credit Cards
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept overseas cards as payment. However, we do offer PayPal and Afterpay for customers wishing to purchase their items from our Australian site to be delivered to an Australian address.READ FULL ARTICLE
I don't know what my gift card balance is?
Don’t know what your gift card balance is? Not a problem! Just follow the below steps to locate your balance.
First, add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart.READ FULL ARTICLE
Next, click the “Cart” icon on the top right corner and scroll down to select “View Cart”.
At the bottom of the shopping cart, you’ll see a section where it says “Gift Cards”.
Pop in your gift card number followed by your pin (can be found on the back of your card).
Click “View Balance”. Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen!
- Why has my order been cancelled? READ FULL ARTICLE
Saucony Australia website values your security. We use 128 bit SSL security on all credit card transactions which is reinforced with 3DES encryption. We take every precaution to ensure that your details are transmitted securely and comply with industry regulation.READ FULL ARTICLE
- My discount code isn’t working? READ FULL ARTICLE
- I can’t checkout? READ FULL ARTICLE
What is an oversell?
While uncommon, from time to time we have an influx of customers all hoping to order the same item, we realise when attempting to fill these orders that unfortunately we can't fulfill them all.
If you have received an email about your order being oversold, this means that we were, unfortunately, unable to fulfill your entire order or part of your order.
Our Terms & Conditions do also cover our oversell policy under section 7. Pricing & Availability -
Saucony reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order.
When this happens, please be assured that your money has been refunded to your original payment method and can take anywhere from 3 - 5 business days to show back in your account.READ FULL ARTICLE