Can I pay for my order with multiple credit cards?
At this time, our online checkout system does not support payments using multiple credit cards. However, you can pay for your purchase using one credit card and one Saucony gift card.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal and how does it work?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
Important to note: PayPal orders cannot be refunded in-store. As PayPal is an encrypted and secure payment method, our stores are unable to process PayPal refunds. Please initiate your return online.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
What payment methods are accepted?
Saucony Australia online store accepts payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
When paying via Afterpay, Credit Card or PayPal, you will automatically be debited for your order.
Online Payments Saucony does not accept are:
- cash on delivery,
- cheques, or
- money orders.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Due to the evolving crisis of COVID-19, Afterpay has made some changes to their payment schedules. All customers will now pay the first payment upfront until further notice. For more information, please click here.
Afterpay is a simple instalment plan, allowing you to pay for your order in four equal instalments, due every fortnight!
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address, mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make a purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form.
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn’t my payment going through?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties on our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem still exists, then we recommend trying a different payment method.READ FULL ARTICLE
Are the items in my cart reserved?
Adding shoes or items to your cart does not reserve the stock. To avoid missing out, complete the checkout to secure your items.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you have any tips for trying on shoes?
When you first receive your shoes, we recommend trying them inside on carpet to check that they fit.
On the off chance that they don't fit and you need to return your shoes, they need to be in their original condition. If you have worn them outside, they will be ineligible for return.
It's a good idea to check out our Returns Policy before wearing your shoes.
Good to know! Shoes can only be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox, so don't throw it out until you've tried them on!READ FULL ARTICLE
What is my gift card balance?
Don’t know what your gift card balance is? Not a problem! Just follow the below steps to locate your balance.
First, add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart.READ FULL ARTICLE
Next, click the “Cart” icon on the top right corner and scroll down to select “View Cart”.
At the bottom of the shopping cart, you’ll see a section where it says “Gift Cards”.
Pop in your gift card number followed by your pin (can be found on the back of your card).
Click “View Balance”. Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen!
Can I place an order over the phone?
Call us on 1800 954 509 and press 2 - our product experts will be happy to help you place an order over the phone.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why was my order cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website.
We genuinely care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Saucony may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our Customer Experience team may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Customer Experience team will provide more information.
Are my credit card details safe?
Saucony Australia website values your security. We use 128 bit SSL security on all credit card transactions which is reinforced with 3DES encryption. We take every precaution to ensure that your details are transmitted securely and comply with industry regulation.READ FULL ARTICLE