FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DELIVERY TIMESREAD FULL ARTICLE
Saucony Australia orders are delivered via StarTrack and they target next day delivery to capital cities. Delivery times to Metro areas may take 1 -3 business days and Regional areas 4 – 7 business days for orders placed before 11am AEST.
How do I track my order?
From the moment your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.READ FULL ARTICLE
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
Alternatively, you can visit the Australia Post website here to receive updates on the delivery status of your order.
If you have had an unsuccessful delivery, this could be for a number of reasons.READ FULL ARTICLE
Usually it is because Australia Post didn't deem the area a safe spot to leave your order and have taken it to the post office.
When this happens we strongly advise that you contact Australia Post directly on - 13 76 78 and let them know your tracking number and the will instruct you from there.
What is your return policy?
We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes or items. So if they’re anything short of perfect, simply contact our online customer service team.
Saucony has a 30 day Australia-wide free shipping returns policy for all online purchases, provided the returns are unworn, in the condition you received them, and in the original packaging.
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from date of dispatch
- Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging with a return reference number
- Australia-wide return shipping is absolutely free
How do I return my purchase?
Each order is entitled to one free return; any subsequent returns to be covered by the customer. Saucony will re-charge your original method of payment if extra payment is required, if you require a partial or full refund, Saucony will refund your original method of payment. Saucony does not take responsibility for a return parcel until it is delivered, it is suggested that you register your parcel from $2.60. Registering your parcel can be used as a form of tracking your parcel delivery to Saucony. Return period is 30 days from the date of dispatch of your order. Exchanges can be made at Saucony retail stores only if it is a size exchange of the same style.
1. Call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1800 954 509 with your order number ready / or reply to your order confirmation email requesting a return number
2. The Customer Service Team will provide you with a return reference number
3. Pack up you unworn shoes or items into their original shoebox or packaging
4. Place the original shoe box or packaging into another carton or satchel
5. Place the completed return form inside the parcel
6. Clearly label the parcel with your return reference number and the following address (within 30 days for your free return)
Reply Paid 85813
INSERT RETURN REFERENCE NUMBER
34 Yarrunga St
Prestons NSW 2170
7. Drop the parcel off at your nearest post officeREAD FULL ARTICLE
Once received my Saucony your return or exchange will be processed within 3 working days