FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DELIVERY TIMESREAD FULL ARTICLE
Saucony Australia orders are delivered via StarTrack and they target next day delivery to capital cities. Delivery times to Metro areas may take 1 -3 business days and Regional areas 4 – 7 business days for orders placed before 11am AEST.
How do I track my order?
From the moment your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.READ FULL ARTICLE
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
Alternatively, you can visit the Australia Post website here to receive updates on the delivery status of your order.
If you have had an unsuccessful delivery, this could be for a number of reasons.READ FULL ARTICLE
Usually it is because Australia Post didn't deem the area a safe spot to leave your order and have taken it to the post office.
When this happens we strongly advise that you contact Australia Post directly on - 13 76 78 and let them know your tracking number and the will instruct you from there.
What is your return policy?
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of placing your order if you meet the below return conditions. Please note all PayPal transactions must be returned online should you want a refund.
• You can return your purchase up to 30 days from date of dispatch.
• Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
How do I return my purchase?
You can return any item to our online store, just be sure to meet the conditions below and bring your proof of purchase.
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoe box or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office for return.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfillment centre. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.