Is it safe to receive packages from Saucony?
We want to assure you that Saucony along with our delivery partners, are doing everything we can to safeguard our team and customers during the preparation and delivery of your orders.
Our delivery partners are following several hygiene protocols including:
- Social distancing within processing facilities and during delivery to customers.
- Allocating workers to operational zones within processing facilities and performing daily temperature checks.
- The use of mandatory face coverings and screens where relevant.
- Practicing good hygiene and regular cleaning of delivery vehicles.
- No longer asking for signatures on delivery, to avoid unnecessary contact.
To keep our delivery drivers and posties safe, please:
- Keep 1.5 meters in distance.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, please let your postie or driver know.
- Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene.
How long does delivery take?
Due to the increased impact of COVID-19 and reduced courier hours, we are experiencing further delays in delivery times. In light of this, please anticipate a delay of 2 - 4 business days on top of our standard delivery times of 1 - 3 business days for metro areas and 4 -7 business days for rural areas. More information here.
ORDER OVER $150
ORDER UNDER $150
Australian Metropolitan Areas
1-3 Business Days
Australian Rural Areas
4-7 Business Days
Orders can be delivered to residential and business addresses, parcel lockers, PO boxes and parcel collect locations.
Important to note:
1. Delivery times may vary during peak sale periods. Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of standard delivery times.
2. Delivery services do not run on National or State Public Holidays.
3. Shipping times are a guideline only and cannot be guaranteed based on possible courier delivery issues, or any other unforeseen or unavoidable external events (such as severe weather conditions) beyond the control of Saucony.
4. StarTrack has implemented strict cleanliness and social distancing measures to ensure safe deliveries for their customers and team. For more information, please click here.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
We send regular tracking emails to keep you updated throughout your purchase journey. You'll receive an automated notification directly from StarTrack after your order is dispatched.
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.READ FULL ARTICLE
Alternatively, you can visit the StarTrack website here to receive updates on the delivery status of your order.
Can my delivery be upgraded to reach me faster?
Once your order is placed, we're unable to upgrade or change the delivery method.
Our teams are working hard to get your order to you ASAP. Once your order is on its way to you, you will receive an email with your tracking information. We appreciate your patience during this time.READ FULL ARTICLE
How much does shipping cost?
Saucony Australia charges a flat rate shipping fee of $10. However, if your order is over $150 we offer FREE SHIPPING on standard delivery, no matter your location in Australia or how many pairs you decide to purchase.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you ship internationally?
Due to global distribution and licensing agreements we are unable to facilitate international shipping.
Orders made with us must be delivered to an Australian address.READ FULL ARTICLE
Where do you deliver?
Saucony Australia delivers Australia wide to residential, businesses and PO box addresses. To guarantee the safe arrival of your order from Saucony Australia, please specify a delivery address which will be manned during business hours. If no one is present to accept your delivery but a safe place to leave it is available, it will be left for you and the tracking will show “Delivered with Safe Drop”. If no safe place is available a card will be left for you and your parcel will be taken to the nearest Australia Post.READ FULL ARTICLE
At Saucony Australia, we currently do NOT accept international orders.