Where can I see my order history?
Want to browse through your past purchases? You'll find them all stored in your account.
Head to 'Account' in the top right-hand corner. Once you're in, click on 'Order history'.
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created your account afterwards, your order will not show in the ‘Order history’ section.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I sign into my account?
If you're having trouble signing into your Saucony account, we recommend resetting your password.
Please note that if you've signed up to our mailing list, it's separate to having an online account.
READ FULL ARTICLE
How to reset your password
How do I update my account details or reset my password?
Please see below for instructions on updating your account and resetting your password.
Need to update your details?
- Log into your customer account here and click into 'My Account'
- Select 'View/Edit Profile Information' and update your account information as required
Need to reset your password?
- Click 'Account' at the top right of the homepage and select 'Forgot password?'
- You will be prompted to enter your email address
- You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset the password to your account
- Alternatively, log into your customer account and select 'Edit Password' on your account dashboard