Can I pay for my order with multiple credit cards?
At this time, our online checkout system does not support payments using multiple credit cards. However, you can pay for your purchase using one credit card and one Saucony gift card.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal and how does it work?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
Important to note: PayPal orders cannot be refunded in-store. As PayPal is an encrypted and secure payment method, our stores are unable to process PayPal refunds. Please initiate your return online.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
What payment methods are accepted?
Saucony Australia online store accepts payment via Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
When paying via Afterpay, Credit Card or PayPal, you will automatically be debited for your order.
Online Payments Saucony does not accept are:
- cash on delivery,
- cheques, or
- money orders.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Due to the evolving crisis of COVID-19, Afterpay has made some changes to their payment schedules. All customers will now pay the first payment upfront until further notice. For more information, please click here.
Afterpay is a simple instalment plan, allowing you to pay for your order in four equal instalments, due every fortnight!
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address, mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make a purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form.
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn’t my payment going through?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties on our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem still exists, then we recommend trying a different payment method.READ FULL ARTICLE