What payment methods are accepted?
Our online store accepts payment via VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, and Afterpay.READ FULL ARTICLE
Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment from cards issued overseas.
What is PayPal and how does it work?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Afterpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
To check if you're eligible to use Afterpay, click here.
How do I use Afterpay online?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Your first payment will be taken when you place your order. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.
Can I return an Afterpay purchase for a refund?
As long as your item(s) adhere to our Returns Policy here, you can return an Afterpay purchase for a refund. Any funds you have already paid will be refunded back to you, and any future payments will be cancelled. Please see here for a comprehensive breakdown on Afterpay refundsREAD FULL ARTICLE
Why isn’t my payment going through?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties on our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem still exists, then we recommend trying a different payment method.READ FULL ARTICLE