How do I book a return?
You can return any item to our online store, just be sure to meet the conditions below.
Top tip: We recommend trying your new shoes on inside to ensure they meet our return requirements if you need to return them.
Please note that all online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
3 simple conditions for a successful return:
- Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided.
- Item(s) must be unworn & undamaged with original tags attached.
- Items are in their original packaging (shoebox) and in original condition.
Costs of returns
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Online Return Instructions
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns. You can check out our Returns Policy.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoebox or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office to pay for returns shipping.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Once processed, it can take anywhere between 2-5 business days for the refund to show up depending on your financial institution.
Please note: due to the impact of COVID-19, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for returns processing.
Can I exchange my items?
Saucony Australia will happily accept a return within 30 days of purchase. Double-check that your items meet our Returns Policy.
Important to note! We do not offer exchanges for online orders. You'll automatically be issued a refund for any returned items. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend placing a new order online and return your existing item.
3 main requirements:
- returned within 30 days of purchase (with proof of purchase available if requested)
- unworn, unwashed and undamaged with original tags attached
- In original packaging and condition. Items cannot be sent back with their packaging exposed, taped up or otherwise damaged.
Please follow the instructions here on how to organise your return.
Having difficulties? Get in touch with the Customer Experience team below and we’ll be able to assist you.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I return a PayPal purchase?
If you made a purchase via PayPal, you are welcome to post your back to our online store and we will refund your order in accordance with your original payment method.
PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund and you will need then need to transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
For instructions on how to return your item, please see our Returns Policy.
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.
You can, however, get your money back on your return shipping fee. Click here for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
How will I receive my refund?
You will be refunded according to your original payment method within 2-5 business days* of your return being processed:
Debit or credit card
Your refund will reflect in your account within 2-5 business days of your return being processed.
We will initiate your refund, and PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund. You'll be able to transfer the funds from PayPal into your account.
When your refund is processed, Afterpay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule.
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing over sales periods and public holidays.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return Saucony shoes I purchased overseas?
Purchases made online from overseas distributors, outlets or third-party websites such as eBay or Amazon cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned by Saucony Australia; we advise you to contact the place of purchase for any warranty claims.READ FULL ARTICLE
We do not accept incorrect sizing exchanges or change-of-mind returns for overseas purchases.