Where can I see my order history?
Want to browse through your past purchases? You'll find them all stored in your account.
Head to 'Account' in the top right-hand corner. Once you're in, click on 'Order history'.
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created your account afterwards, your order will not show in the ‘Order history’ section.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I sign into my account?
We're sorry to hear this!
As a first step in trying to fix this issue, we suggest double (and triple!) checking your details. The password is the one you set up when opening your account.
If you're still having difficulty, we suggest clearing your cookies or using another browser.
Resetting your password may also help you sign in - when prompted to put in your details, click the 'Forgot Password?' link and enter your email address. You'll be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as the email may end up there.
Still can't get access? Contact the Customer Experience team below and we'll be able to assist.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I reset my password?
Need to reset your password? Sure thing - it's an easy process.
You will then receive an email with instructions on how to reset the password to your account.
Haven't received the email? Check your spam and junk inboxes - it may have filtered through there.READ FULL ARTICLE
Icons by svgrepo.com.READ FULL ARTICLE
Licensing: CC0 License
How are my cookies used?
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
- Generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
These technologies may involve placing and using data in your browser or system’s local storage. Cookies obtained by us are kept for a maximum of 30 days before being deleted.
We may collect your personal info to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
We may collect:
- Your name and contact details, such as address and phone number;
- Some personal details such as date of birth and gender;
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you may supply to us.
We will not share your information with any organisations other than the ones directly related to the delivery of your purchases e.g. courier services.